Tuesday, July 12

Hope

My heart is saddened but your hand comforts me and keeps me from falling into despair. My dear Lord, I plead that the evil spirits be kept away from us all. Lay my eyes only on your love and righteousness. My faith is limited so please forgive my prayer:

May your grace deliver him from the valley of the shadow of death and keep his soul unharmed from rage and evil spirits.
May your love help her forgive and forgo her own desire, for her wound has been bleeding. Heal her and help her focus only on you.
May your righteousness be her staff and a constant alarm on her rigidness.
May your word open up her heart to others and mend broken relationships.
May your spirit stay with her along her trip and assist her mission in every way.

Your word keeps up my hope in your victorious name:

But as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. (1 Corinthians 2:9)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home