Monday, June 6

Today's blessing

I left late for the sermon this morning. But since I didn't have any breakfast before going, I struggled about whether to drop by a fast food restaurant on the way for take-out. The starving stomach won the battle and I rushed into the restaurant. Only one cashier counter was open. The cashier was having trouble communicating with the two senior ladies, because they didn't understand English well. Seeing that I was about to be late for the sermon, I jumped in to act as an interpreter. One of the senior ladies thanked me afterwards and she asked me whether I was a Christian. Surely I knew that many people of different beliefs/ideologies would have helped them. But I was very happy about how she perceived about today's Christians. Especially I was happy since God honored Himself through me. At the end, I finished the food and settled down myself in the santuary right on time. This seemingly unimportant event lit up my day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home