Wednesday, May 18

Wedding & Reunion

The last Saturday marked the wedding of my old buddy. Because of that, I had to skip my mission class for one week. The new couple have been dating for years. Still the fact that he was starting a new life "without me" wasn't easily believable. It almost seemed that I was marrying my own son to someone. :)

There was a pleasant surprise in the wedding ceremony. I was reunited with my primary and secondary schoolmates! It's been such a long time I have seen either of them. And they turned up as a married couple! Both were kind and smart people. It was like a dream that comes true. We chatted and chatted during the ceremony and the banquet and came out to chat some more the next day. Who knows when I will see them again after this? They headed back to where they lived earlier today. I hope they will continue to grow in their relationship and their faith in the Lord. Thank Him for such a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home