Tuesday, May 24

Upcoming events

I am swamped with what's going to come in the next couple of months. First of all, my sister's daughter is becoming 3-year-old. I'll need to figure out what gift I should buy for her. Then I'll be attending an important graduation ceremony. Then I will need to prepare for the fellowship meeting the next day. And then I'll need to attend class the day after. And then on the same day, I will need to head back again to attend the first post-ACM meeting. While the Sat class won't end until the end of June, I'll need weeks to prepare and to demostrate how to evangelize on the street for the SeaFair stall that our fellowship will host in July. And there will be two more weddings that I'll attend in that month. In the meantime, a few of us will need to practice for singing a quartet in late August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home