Saturday, May 20

ACM Seattle t-1

Today marks the beginning of a 3-day event of the evangelical concerts and workshops organized by ACM Canada. Those close to me know I was in the choir for ACM's Seattle visit last year. Again I am participating as a choir member this year. The speaker and most other ACM partners from various cities worldwide arrived at Seattle yesterday. Last night we had our rehearsal for the concert. While I was glad that the ACM members arrived safely and had already started giving their best to God, I felt uneasy adjusting to new commmands one day before the actual event. We also had to make adjustments during rehearsal last year, since the worship leaders weren't watching over us during practice. I prayed that the Lord would humble me. For we are all serving in His name, we should serve with argeeing hearts. They had to be very tired after the flight while rehearsing with us. May God give me the strength to forgive as the Lord himself forgives those who forgive others. May he invite my dear friends to come and prepare the hearts of the audience. May he let us serve him with all our hearts, spirit, minds and strength for his glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home