Wednesday, April 13

Highschool friends

I got a hold of the blog URL of an old buddy on the other side of the globe. It's just great to read about the thoughts and encounters in his daily life. I got together with his family when I visited there last year. But only when I read his words I found that I really missed all of them. And there was a bonus: his website led to that of his sister's and some of my other schoolmates. Most of them are doing fine in today's dog-eat-dog society. There's one who's particularly struggling. I'll try to pray for him. Though they are thousands of miles away from where I am, and many of them haven't been contacted since I left, once again I feel connected with those I played with and studied with. They have all grown into sophisticated indiviuals. Time to reflect upon myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home