Saturday, December 24

Is your Christmas full of hope and love?

May your Christmas be full of your love to others. God bless.

Christmas Shoes by Newsong

"Sir, I want to buy these shoes for my Mama, please."
Christmas is a time for joy. We write cards, exchange gifts, give blessings to our dear ones. And yet, during Christmas, there are many who are much more unfortunate than us who are struggling over ordeals. Could it be poverty, hunger or sickness.

"Could you hurry, sir. Daddy says there's not much time.
You see she's been sick for quite a while.
And I know these shoes will make her smile."
They are deprived of love. They are deprived of hope. They are also living thru Christmas, without joy and peace we feel during the holiday season.

"I want her to look beautiful
if Mama meets Jesus tonight."

I had to muster all my faith in Him to trust in Him just like the little boy in the song who also had full faith that his mama would meet Jesus on her last day. I had to tell myself to rejoyce while weeping over the end of suffering of a soul.

I'll never forget the look on his face when he said,
Mama's gonna look so great.
So many out there living hopelessly... whom we have never cared for while we prosperously celebrate the birth of our savior -- Hope of all Hope.

I knew I'd caught a glimpse of heaven's love.
As he thanked me and ran out.
I knew that God had sent that little boy,
To remind me, what Christmas is all about.


I wish all of you a Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home