Friday, March 18

Choir practice

There was choir practice for ACM's upcoming local performances as usual. Though being a member of the choir just like anyone else in the group, Winnie had great musical talents and volunteered to lead the practice. I am sure everyone was grateful for the efforts and time she spent to ramp us up. I, in particular, was one of those who lacked musical sense and made the most mistakes (in lyrics and rhythm). And my voice was obvious for it was loud. Yet she showed her patience towards me and anyone alike and helped us review our parts. We have to learn the moves that go with one of the songs. Though practiced many times, I still couldn't come up with the right moves at the right time. I didn't know choir was this tough before. But it was at the same time as fun for me, as I love to sing. And most of all, I glimpsed a sense of unity in us. There is still a lot of room to improve. It's my hope that our efforts will turn into pleasing aroma for our purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home